Trip to Bromo Crater
Traveling Mount Bromo from Jogja could be little bit tricky for some people especially tourists because they never know how far Bromo from jogja is and how many times we have to jump from one train or Tour. Below i made some list how traveler pick their trip to reach Bromo Crater, and it will be up to you which way is more convenient.
Trip to Bromo Crater by Train: Yogyakarta – Malang – Probolinggo – Bromo
#Letter 1: Dec 8th 2014 From Severine
I give you my information for to go Mount Bromo !!! Since gare station “Malang” i took like a tuk tuk for 35 000 roupie for to go a bus station. After we took a bus for to go at Probollingo we payed 50 000 roupie for 2 but i think it cots less. Arrival at Probolingo we took a mini van for 100 000 roupie for 2 it is expensive because this mini van wasn’t full but the normal price is 30 000 roupie by person . Arrival at bromo we looked for a room we found a room for 125 000 roupie close to Mount Bromo but zero comfort fortunately this only for few hours !!
After good plan we didn’t pay to go up to Mount Bromo because i give you a advice just near to hotel Cemara Indah hotel on the right entrance of the hotel you have a little entrance it is the way the horse and owner and get off the way during 15 minutes and so you avoid the checkpoint and don’t pay !!.
But if you take this option you must to walk 1 hour for up on Mount Bromo and the same for the after day for to see the sunrise we don’t take the jeep you must to up alone leave your hotel about 2.30 or maybe 3.00 am and you have 1 hour walk for up to the first check point for to see the sunrise or 2 hour for the secondly checkpoint.
At final i can’t inform you about the different prices for jeep or the entry at Mount Bromo.
Sorry for the long romance and after my return to bali i try to send you a full information.
Trip to Bromo Crater by Car Shuttle Tour: Yogyakarta – Probolinggo – Bromo
List of Cemara Lawang’s Hotel:
- Bromo Cottages. Tosari, Pasuruan (Telp: 0335-515253) Bromo Permai Hotel. Jl Raya Cemoro Lawang, Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-23459, 541049, 541021)
- Bromo View Hotel. Jl. Bromo km 5 Triwing Kidul,Kademangan (Telp: 0335-427222, 434000, 436000) Cafe Lava Hotel. Cemorolawang, Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-541020/541009)
- Cemara Indah Hotel. Cemorolawang, Ngadisari, Probolinggo. (Telp: 0335-541019)
- Grand Bromo Hotel (sebelumnya bernama Hotel Raya Bromo). Desa Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-581103)
- Java Banana Bromo Hotel. Jl Raya Bromo, Wonotoro, Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-541193)
- Lava-Lava Hotel. Jl. Bromo km 5-6 Probolinggo Sukapurai, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-437888)
- Lava View Lodge Hotel. Cemoro Lawang, Ngadisari, Probolinggo. (Telp: 0335-541009) Moro Nyoto Hotel. Jl. Raya Bromo KM 5 Probolinggo (Telp: – )
- Nadia Hotel. Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-581095) Oecik Tengger Hotel. Desa Wonotoro, Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 335-541014/428306 Fax: 0335-431491)
- Raya Bromo Hotel. Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-581108, 581105)
- Sang Dimur Hotel. Desa Ngepung, Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-581193)
- Setia Kawan Losmen. (Telp: 08123460471)
- Sion View Hotel. Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-541124) Sukapura Permai Hotel. Sukapura, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-561067
- Yoschi’s Hotel. Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 0335-541018)
- Wisma Yog. Ngadisari, Probolinggo (Telp: 081234906286)